How close to the water can you be without being in it? This beachfront property extends to the waterline of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. The beach path is steps away from the spacious wrap-a-round lower level deck, and leads to miles of beautiful, unspoiled, sandy beach on the north shore of Prince Edward Island. The deck and great room offer a view of the sun rising from the sea and setting over the cliffs to the west.
The cottage's upper level deck, offering a panoramic view of Thunder Cove's dunes, cliffs, beach and sea, extends from an all-glass high-ceilinged great room. This 30 foot wide room has 4 patio doors to the deck, and includes a living and dining area, as well as a modern kitchen with Corian countertops.
The two upper level bedrooms also open to the wrap-a-round deck. A central staircase leads to the lower deck with 3 bedrooms, a laundry room, a full bath, and a TV/rec room, which opens to the sheltered lower deck on the dune with a view of the sea beyond.
The cottage has five bedrooms, three with with Queen beds, one with twin beds, and one with two bunk beds sleeping four. In total, the cottage sleeps 12, plus 2 in the sofa bed in the downstairs TV/rec room. The two queen sized bedrooms upstairs each have an ensuite bathroom with whirlpool baths. An additional full bathroom is located on the first floor. The three bathrooms are supplied by two 40 gallon hot water heaters.
The cottage is licensed by the PEI Department of Tourism, license number 2100433, telephone 902-368-5540.
||Kensington, 16 km
||Summerside, 30 km
||Gulf of St. Lawrence, property goes to the water line
||Yes, 150 ft. to a beautiful sandy beach! Path right beside the property
||No pets please
||Because of the close proximity of the dunes, smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property.
|Nearest Convenience Store:
||Twin Shores Camping Area, 2 Km
||Malpeque Harbour, 2 Km
|Nearest Fish Market:
||Malpeque Harbour, 2 Km
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender and toaster.
- There is a telephone, high speed wireless internet, colour TV, VHS VCR, satellite dish, washer & dryer.
- The outdoor shower, three bathrooms (two with whirlpool tubs), and five bedrooms can comfortably accommodate 12. A sofa bed can sleep 2 more. (limit of 14 people)
- Quality cutlery, dishes, bedding, linens, towels, a crib, baby gate and booster seat are provided.
- Enjoy the propane BBQ, 3 picnic tables, lawn chairs, beach chairs, beach towels, umbrella & board games.
- No campers, trailers or tents on the property, please.
- There is ample room for parking cars.